Chinese Classes Needed

I am looking to learn Chinese. I am Currently in Shanghai and I am wondering if anyone knows a reputable place I can go to in order to learn Chinese. I am a quick learner so it won't take me long. I want a place not too far from Pudong or even close to People's Square. If anyone has any useful information please contact me :)

Hi Kmiller, have you tried to post an advert in the language classes section of Shanghai classifieds? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Kmiller,

One of my friends is teaching Chinese. You can contact her through her email: [email protected]. Hope it's helpful for you.

Hey Kmiller, when I was looking for classes I really wanted to take classes at That's Mandarin (thatsmandarin.com), but their courses seem to fill up really quickly.  So I'm now taking classes at Mandarin Inn (mandarininn.cn)  I think Mandarin Inn has another location (I'm taking classes near the Changshu Lu metro stop) so check out your website if you're interested.  I think That's Mandarin would help you learn to speak quicker, but I've really enjoyed my classes at Mandarin Inn also.

Hi Kmiller,

I am new in Shanghai, and I was looking for some Chinese classes as well.
You can try : Mandarin House, Miracle Mandarin or Easy Mandarin but quite expensive.
Otherwise you can sign up for a semester in Jiao Tong university.
Another solution is to contact some teachers or language students (cheaper) and then you can have flexible 1 to 1 lessons.

Hi Kimiller.I'm local and I'd like to help you train mandarin as well as you could help me with my oral English.Contact me please.E-mail:[email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: No free ad please. Please post in the Classes section in Shanghai classifieds]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

I am in Qingdao City.it's a beautiful coastal city in Shandong Province,if possible,you can contact me,my skype:natasha.ren

[moderated: no ads please + post your ad in the classifieds section]

Kmiller

We tried with Sofia and got good results. She is a good teacher,  has flexibility onj the schedule and location and the price is just right. Not sure if would be wise to post her contact info here, so send me a direct message if still interested and will reply you   with her contact info. Cheers

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Register your activity in the Language institutions in Shanghai Directory section.]

Hi Kmiller
   Do you try take a look at i-mandarin is opposite carrfour pudong. I were study there last year.

Phudsadee wrote:

Hi Kmiller
   Do you try take a look at i-mandarin is opposite carrfour pudong. I were study there last year.

She was likely there before you were.

(Moderated: Please post in the section language classes in Shanghai)

Hi , I am from India , I can speak English , intermediate level mandarin . if any one wants to teach me Chinese , I can help to teach oral English .thanks .