Hello from Reunion'Island

Hello everyone,
I'm Sophie, I am 48 years old. I 'worked as a clinical psychologist on the island of Reunion. I love to travel, exchange. If you have questions about life on the island, I would love to share with you my little knowledge. See you soon.

Welcome aboard Sophie :)

Julien - from Mauritius

Thank's very much Julien, good year to you

Hi Sophie,

My husband and I are very keen to visit Reunion with a view to relocating permanently. We have two children (11 and 17), so that's a huge consideration in our evenutal decision. I've been trying to find websites on education, jobs, etc, in Reunion, but have found almost nothing. Our main reason for wanting to relocate is because of the crime in South Africa, and that we'd like a more laidback lifestyle, but we have no idea what life is really like in Reunion - what are the crime statistics like? Is it fairly easy to find employment? Some advice would be very helpful!

Merci,
:-)

Hello,
I understand that you have the desire to change lives and build a project work and family in a country in Europe. This assumes of course that you are eligible to work and live in France. After this step, so you can view online job postings that are referenced on the site employment center of the Meeting:
http://www2.pole-emploi.fr/espacecandid … iteres.do.
search for sites for housing, there are a number of agencies that offer rental services. You would then perform a specific search with the following terms: agence immobilière réunion 974.
For the rest of your concerns regarding the facts of crime on the island, there is indeed, as everywhere else in the world of facts of theft, violence, rape, but the rate should be much higher that another European country.