Close

How to make friends in the Reunion Island

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in the Reunion Island :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in the Reunion Island??

Thanks in advance for your participation

good evening,

how come nobody replied?  :(
The whole island is favourable to make friends for those who want to ! :par:

what do you think about it?

Christelle

Hi, as mostly visited my country and we are so closed. They nice peoples .Looking for good friend
Thanks

To make friends, you just have to make the first step :lol:

Been here officially since three months and as I don't work, don't know many people. Pretty much alone here.

Maybe start posting here or create a new topic.
I don't know if you speak french but some Expat.comgers often plan meetings. Or you should make a call to invite some of them, choose a date and a place. And see if they'll be in.
Good luck and maybe you'll find lots of friends and love if u don't have... :D

I did actually make a new post about two weeks ago in the English blog and I  the french blog as I speak both languages. No one replied, I have the love, I am married with a beautiful four year old, we just want to make some friends ;)

In the french section, tap words like "pique-nique", "sorties"... (in forum part). And add a new message. I know there are categories like jobs, forum, guide but i don't know if there is a "hangout" category.

Looking fr friends of any age who are loking fr n interested in like minded friend from tamilnadu matured kind friebd

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Expatriate health insurance in Reunion Island

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Reunion Island

Moving to Reunion Island

Find tips from professionals about moving to Reunion Island

Travel insurance in Reunion Island

Enjoy stress-free travel to Reunion Island