Does your partner need to have interview in Sweden also?

Hello  Everyone,

Finally we are able to submit my application online for permanent residence visa .  We are just waiting for our interview on November 2 at Swedish consulate in Manila. I am just wondering if your partner/ fiance needs to have an interview in Sweden too?


Hi there!
  I just wanna ask when did you apply for a residence permit online in migration sverket?
  Second, what requirements did you passed?


Thank you for your answer ouieerr..

janechael :

Hi there!
  I just wanna ask when did you apply for a residence permit online in migration sverket?
  Second, what requirements did you passed?

Hello Janechael,

I applied last September 10 online with this website … weden.html 

Requirements for an online application
To be able to apply online you must
have reached the age of 18
have a valid e-mail address
be able to pay the application fee using a Visa or Mastercard/Eurocard card
be able to scan or photograph the documents to be attached
have a program that reads pdf format, for example Acrobat Readerexternal link, opens in new window

Documents to be enclosed
copies of the pages in your passport which show your personal information, photograph, signature (where appropriate), passport number, passport issuing country, the passport's period of validity and permission to live in countries other than your country of origin. If your passport is about to expire, you should renew it as you cannot obtain a permit for longer than the validity of your passport. If you are unmarried, you must also enclose a civil registration certificate or similar that proves you are unmarried. If you have children under 18 who will move with you to Sweden, you must also enclose a copy of the child's passport showing personal information and the period of validity a birth certificate where the parents' names are indicated consent for the child moving with you to Sweden from the other custodian if they are not accompanying you to Sweden a court decision if you have sole custody or a death certificate if the other parent is deceased adoption papers if the child is adopted.

You can also check the Migrationsverket website to get the complete information.
And you need to have your partners personal number.


Moderated by Priscilla 11 months ago
Reason : Do not promote your group on the forum please


Anyone is interested to join our group chat. We are all Filipinos there and all are Swedish partners. We shares Swedish visas info's. Some done interview already and some are waiting decision. Kindly send me a private message in fb.

Thank you

Jeniffer Tan

I guess not. Only you needs to be interviewed. :)

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Sweden

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sweden

Moving to Sweden

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sweden

Travel insurance in Sweden

Enjoy stress-free travel to Sweden

Flights to Sweden

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sweden

2 million members!

Watch later