exit visa for baby

Hi ,I have a question I and my wife have valid iqama and separate sponsor as she's working in hospital and myself working in company, the question is ,she  gave birth in Saudi Arabia and all certificate we have including passport, in this situation I wanna send my baby to my country, plz advice  can I send my 1years old baby without iqama to my country in exit visa while she's going vacation by next month or I need to apply iqama .I am seriously confused.

You need to have the iqama issued for the baby.

New topic