Customer care in South Africa

Hello everyone,

The way customer services are handled can greatly affect your views on certain brands, products, companies or stores. As a consumer, it is important to get familiar with local practices regarding client assistance in South Africa and try to understand how things work in the country.

How would you describe your customer service experiences in South Africa?

Do you feel welcome when you enter a store? Do you get useful tips and advice?

Are after-sales services available in South Africa?

Thanks for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Customer experience in RSA is sometimes medium or low.this is my personal experience.servicing of the population is sometimes very slow in RSA.I think the bulk of service providers are not motivated to like their jobs and be proud of it,also being lack of patriotism to their superiors.Most places in RSA one may wait for a for a couple of hours before you are serviced.

i think the main problem is that people do not like to work or are not motivated,but they like a lot of money.there is no one to supervise them,especial public service.

i know of one clinic whereby patients were authorised to phone higher offices if they are negletted.the higher office will phone the nurses to treat people etc.

summarily.i wish to say public service has been a problem in southern africa.the govts create employment through the system and forget the private sector.the public sector grows hugher than the private sector and tends to use above 80% of national income,which might cause economic instability and inflation.All these are my personal experiences.

regards
peter