German looking for Business Partners in Kenya

Gertec International Limited in partnership with a consortium of German firms deal in Consulting, Engineering and Procurement of Wind power plants, Waste to Energy Plants, Solar Power Plants and LED Solar Street Lights

We require a contact person for our African business partners.

The candidate Preferably has a Technical back-ground.

knowledge of the German language would be appreciated but not a must.

The ideal candidate should be mobile, energetic, enthusiastic and a go getter!

This is a contract position.

Dear Sir,

I am Naimish Patel, currently marketing electrical items in Kenya. Please send more details about your business interest or call back to discuss more about it. You can mail me at [email protected]

Hope to hear from You as soon as possible.

Regards
Naimish

Dear Sir,
My name is Silvestre and I am translator / German Teacher. I will be glad to work in your company as a bilingual assistant. I also have good computer skillss such as word processing, managing files, spreadsheets, databases, presentation, ICT, basic web design etc.

Thank you very much.

Dear Sir,
I hope you received my contact information. Please tell me if you have not gotten them and I will post them to you.

I received your contact information with thanks.

I will contact you soon for an appointment.

am intrested [email protected]

Hi santuchi,

Can you give us a brief introduction ?? instead of posting only your email address in all the forums??

Thank you very much.

Hello,
My name is Cynthia and work for Generator and Solar panel marketer.
I would love to work with you with a view to marketing those products in Africa.

Regards

Cynthia

Dear Cynthia,

I would be happy to meet with you for further discussions. How about tomorrow 3pm at the Village Market, Tamambo Restaurant, 1st floor.

Regards
Ruediger

Hi Ruediger,
Sorry got out of town and have just seen your mail.  Will be in Western Province all week seeing clients.  We could link up on saturday at 2 p.m.  Is that okay with you. Maybe you could ring me sometime..  So long

Regards

I am an MBA, Bcom, CPA(K)-and CPS(K) with a lot of experience to take care of the Finance and Administration functions of the business. Call me on 0722844699 or email [email protected].

HI IAM FROM NAIROBI KENYA AND  IWOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER KINDLY CONTACT ME WE DISCUSS ON THE BUSINESS and also what is required ETC
KAREN eLIZABETH
[email protected]

i am very interested especially in the switchgear and Windmill equipment. Please contact me on [email protected] and maybe we can meet in person and discuss further

Hello,
I have just seen your message, and I think we may be able to do something together. I run a company, East African Eco Consultants, and we are always looking for partners and other businesses involved in alternative energy solutions. Please contact me, jason@ea_eco_consultants.com
Thank you!
Jason

I just realized that I put the wrong email, its
[email protected]
Sorry about that.
Jason

hi, i am damodar rinwa from calcutta, india. we are in toilet soap ,bath soap manufacturing business. we are interested in establishing a soap manufacturing plant in kenya. are you interested in joint venture.

rgds
damodar rinwa

feel free to get in touch for help on the legal aspect of the partnership i.e drafting of the agreement, searches, registration and the sort. looking forward to a great professional dealing.

Hallo? Are they second hand ? Please give me more information, i would like to help you market.

[Moderated: Off topic + please post in classifieds]

Hi,
Am interested. Send more details. my email:[email protected]

Am interested please send me more info. Sabwa

Hello Sir,
Sounds like something my team and I could work with. I belong to a small team of self made entreprenuers and business executives all packing different qualifications and experiences in different fields i.e banking, agriculture, finance, technology and industry/manufacturing. We always work as a team in all our ventures. If you are interested, we could arrange and meet, get to discuss more about your business and also get to know each other better, hopefully, come-up with a gameplan. We are currently based in Nakuru. Leave me a message or email: [email protected].
Goodday.

Blackkoki wrote:

Gertec International Limited in partnership with a consortium of German firms deal in Consulting, Engineering and Procurement of Wind power plants, Waste to Energy Plants, Solar Power Plants and LED Solar Street Lights

We require a contact person for our African business partners.

The candidate Preferably has a Technical back-ground.

knowledge of the German language would be appreciated but not a must.

The ideal candidate should be mobile, energetic, enthusiastic and a go getter!

This is a contract position.

hi

am Jackson ndungu,and would wish to secure the contract

I am an Indian businessman dealing in pharmaceutical products and wish to have some partners in Kenya

Hello Ashish Thakur -> You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Kenya classifieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Sir/Madam

I have seen your advertisement i reside in Kenya my names are Kennedy Ndegwa and am more than interested to work with you my email address is [email protected] cell Phone number +254721228866

Ashish Thakur
hey kindly write to me on [email protected]

Hello guys,

you should please post your advert in the Kenya classifieds > business partner section.

Please note that this is an old thread.

Discussion closed.

Thank you.

Closed