Apartment Cost in Cluj for a couple?

How much is the average cost of apartment in Cluj for a couple?
Must be fully furnished, at least just around the center.
We are moving there this October. And we are renting it long term and we are looking for one.

Thanks!

ExpatPH wrote:

How much is the average cost of apartment in Cluj for a couple?
Must be fully furnished, at least just around the center.
We are moving there this October. And we are renting it long term and we are looking for one.

Thanks!

Hello, you don't mention what size of apartment or if you are looking for something in either a new or older building, so it may be difficult to pin-point a price.  However, I think that if you search the common sites for apartments, you'll find prices from 250 Eur + utilities a month and higher.

Have a look on Piata-Online to get some ideas.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Looking online, I found one at Buna Ziua. Near a grocery and the center.
2 bed, fully furnished and with modern furnitures and appliances.
It's around 350-400 euro. Is that a fair price?
And what are the usual deal for advance and deposit? And also the rent contract.

Thank you!

is it near medical uni  gr t popa, lasi?

ExpatPH wrote:

Looking online, I found one at Buna Ziua. Near a grocery and the center.
2 bed, fully furnished and with modern furnitures and appliances.
It's around 350-400 euro. Is that a fair price?
And what are the usual deal for advance and deposit? And also the rent contract.

Thank you!

So I would take that to mean a 3 room apartment? of what size?  If you like, PM me a link to it and I'll take a look and may be able to answer more definitively.

Deposits are typically equal to a months rent, and the 1st month rent is due in advance.  If the owner is represented by an agency, you'll pay either half or equal to a months rent in commission to the agency. So if the rent is 400 Euro, you could potentially need 1200 Euro at contract signing.

Romaniac

mqadir11 wrote:

is it near medical uni  gr t popa, lasi?

Cluj is about 400 km from UMF Iasi  :whistle:

So, no.