Dependent visa for my daughter

Hi members,

     I would like to know how to get dependent visa for my daughter.For her education here in Brunie.

Well you can get as long as u r working in Brunei and able to support her.
Just informed your employer.. And get a proper documentation from your company.. And filed that against for your daughter. In the first place you need to bring your daughter here. There will be few forms for you to write. Hope this help.

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Labour Form 500 taking too long
By Don1quixote2
I want to go to stay and do the works in Brunei.
By taranobb
Bringing my girlfriend from China to live in Brunei
By Tranquilo
Mother visa ( dependent)
By MakecrazY
need dipendent visa to bring my wife and son
By lijosahara

Expatriate health insurance in Brunei

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brunei

Moving to Brunei

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brunei

Travel insurance in Brunei

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brunei

Flights to Brunei

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brunei