How to get job visa in Brunei

Hi guys
my nationality is Iranian and im living in Malaysia by using student visa.
i would like to to find job and work in Brunei but i don't know how should i apply for job visa!!??
please help me if you have any information about getting job visa especially for Iranian.
secondly do you suggest me to come and work in this county?
my bachelor is civil engineering and my master is MBA (marketing)

Hi alex kh !

Maybe you could start by posting an advert in the Brunei jobs section.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Salamwalaikum friend.iam irbaz form india.I stay in dubai.iam intrested to work in brunie.iam looking for any job.thank u

Hello Irbaz and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section with details of your qualifications. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

Do you have any work experience? I believe there is possibility for you to come over Brunei to work as Civil engineer in construction field.

Don't worry much about the work visa. As long as you got the job in Brunei, the company will definitely settled everything for you. First thing you need to do is, get a job here.

In my opinion, getting a job in Brunei is not a tough process. Because the country is developing and lots of construction projects are in progress. Besides, most of the local engineer are looking for the vacant in oil and gas field. Most of the are not really interested with construction field. I would say, the vacant in this field is planty. It depends on how well you sell yourself during the interview with the boss.

Bare in mind that, the living expenses in Brunei is rather low. So, please dont expect much on the high salary as in oil and gas field. The salary offered is more than enough for your normal expenses and you are able to bring home a sum amount of money at the end of your employment.

As I know, the vacant in oil and gas industry is reserved for the local. Unless you are very experience people, else, it is nearly zero opportunity for you to come to oil and gas industry. So, just look for the civil and structural engineer in Brunei.

Cheers!

i want to work in bronei tell me how

Manirehan, since you are Brunaian, it should be pretty easy for you to get a job in Brunei. Good luck!

Hi manirehan,

Welcome to Expat-blog :)

Aurélie wrote:

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section with details of your qualifications. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

:)

Greetings to all Locals and Resident of Brunei

I am looking forward for an employment opportunity in your beloved Country
in any of this Job position.
* Occupational Safety and Health Officer
* Environmental Health Officer
* HSE Officer
* Safety Engineer
* Safety and Security Manager
* Safety Advisor/Supervisor/ Coordinator or
Consultant.
For
any of this Sector
*Oil and Gas industry

*Construction and Infrastructure
*Aviation
*or Hospitality

Am NEBOSH and IOSH certified with relevant years of Experience

However, if there is any vacancy available Please do not hesitate to reach me here or on my
email: "fescocity[at]gmail.com"
Regards
Felix

Hello Felix -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Bahamas section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello sir

I am Shijo, looking for job

BA English literature graduate and certified with Iosh and Nebosh.

I can speak English, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam.

Thanks you

Shijo

Hello Shijo,

Welcome to Expat.com.

The member to whom you are responding has been inactive for a long time and hence, he may not reply to you.

Since you are looking for a job, I would advise you to drop a free advert in the Jobs in Brunei section so that you may receive some offers.

All the best  :top:

Diksha
Team Expat.com