Anybody from lasi ?

thank you , good points
i hardly see anybody from small towns like lasi,romania,people not advertising or writing any thing about it as it is mainly student city , we need more people particularly english speaking there who can really help
thankyou

mqadir11 wrote:

thank you , good points
i hardly see anybody from small towns like lasi,romania,people not advertising or writing any thing about it as it is mainly student city , we need more people particularly english speaking there who can really help
thankyou

I'm the most active member of the Romania forum, and I am from Iasi.  BTW, it's not such a small town.  It's the 2nd largest in population city in the country :)  Any help that is needed, whether it be in Iasi or across Romania, I am typically one that is offers it.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

GREAT , THANK YOU
Yes i will be needing a lot of help in many issues, like going to lasi , accommodation ,meeting english  speaking people like u and many other things , are u lasi job and what actually u do ?plz dont mind me asking so we will be more helpful to each other
let me know if i can be of any help in here in uae
Regards
iqbal qadir

Hello iqbal qadir

For info, a new thread has been created as from your posts and response received.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

tell me please how to find safe clean cheap accommodation for a student for years , separate bath but sharing flat with separate room is fine

Thank you
very kind of you , i will be needing all the information as  going there where hardly any body speaks english ,being student finding everything from scratch for accommodation , knowing your places and stress of studies etc is a big stress , so it is great help if any body nice can help ,
people are telling different stories about,in general how people get cheated in every step and hurdles people faced ,
it will be nice if i can get some help from some genuine person
regards

mqadir11 wrote:

tell me please how to find safe clean cheap accommodation for a student for years , separate bath but sharing flat with separate room is fine

Your best bet is to look via facebook groups in Iasi, alternatively you can search on OLX.ro for possible flatshares.  Probably better hurry up as students are all coming now for the term and nice apartments are filling up.  You do not need to worry about safe places in Iasi, they are no dangerous areas at all.

mqadir11 wrote:

Thank you
very kind of you , i will be needing all the information as  going there where hardly any body speaks english ,being student finding everything from scratch for accommodation , knowing your places and stress of studies etc is a big stress , so it is great help if any body nice can help ,
people are telling different stories about,in general how people get cheated in every step and hurdles people faced ,
it will be nice if i can get some help from some genuine person
regards

To say that hardly anybody speak English here is not accurate at all.  Mostly, younger people <35 can speak or at least understand English as it's taught in school.  There's several international companies here like Amazon, Continental, Delphi, etc....which require English skills.  Some don't practice it very much and will be afraid to try, but they probably can understand.  I imagine that being in the medical university, it shouldn't be as big an issue since there are plenty of other foreigners attending, you should be able to meet colleagues that can guide you if needed.  However, if you are spending a significant amount of time here, you should attempt to learn the language to get by easier.  If you can find a flatmate that's a Romanian speaker, that may help if they are patient and willing to help :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

thank u
good advice , i will be doing that , in uni hope should be much problem , mostly initial days are problem , my concern is accommodation in lasi near uni
regards
iqbal