Perhaps moving to Portugal

Hello Everyone,

My name is Celeste, and I am interested in the possibility of moving to Portugal. I am planning to take a trip to perhaps, Porto in the coming months, and hope I might get some advice about what to expect if I leave America and become an expat in Portugal.  I am American, currently living in my home state of New York. I was hoping to explore northern Portugal, and maybe find some English or American expats to begin, in order to make my fact finding mission a little easier. If you can help me, and can chat with me, I would appreciate your help. Cheers, Celeste

hi
   my name i shahzad ahmad and i am live in Lisbon Portugal i help you in Lisbon
  my wtsapp no xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thank you, I am not presently going to Lisbon, but I appreciate the reply.

Welcome

Hi Celeste,

I'm also an American living in Portugal, with my wife and four daughters. Unfortunately, we are not in the Porto area, but if you need any "how do I?" type of advice that is not area specific, feel free to send me a private message for contact details.

Cheers,
Shane