Keeping up with the news in Namibia

Hello everyone,

Living in Namibia provides countless occasions to browse local newspapers, listen to local radio stations or watch local TV shows. As everywhere else in the world, local media play a key role in informing the public.

What are the major media in Namibia? Which one do you use on a regular basis?

How do you keep up with international issues (newspapers, radio, TV, Internet)?

Thank you in advance!

Priscilla

Hey Priscilla

I found that most of the people use Facebook as the go to platform to find information because there's not really a lot of good information or websites spefic to Namibian users.

I am actually trying to do my part by creating a website where parents will hopefully share information  about cool places to take their kids. This is to scratch my own itch but I know there's a lot of people that could use information like this, and its so hard to find on facebook.

It's still in validation phase at the moment, so checking if this is a problem for other people also.

If you are interested you can view and signup here: http://bit.ly/2bbZc5U and hopefully I would get enough people interested in showing all activities in Namibia at a later stage.

By the way, I am new here, this is my first comment, and hope we can inform each other on things like this :)