SEARCHING FOR A ROOM IN BANGKOK

Hello everyone!

My name is Joana and I'm portuguese!
I'm going to study for one year in Bangkok in September and I'm searching for a room next to MRT train lines.
My university is a little bit far but I want to live in the center of Bangkok (sukhumvit or phetchaburi) and share an apartment or even a room.

Can you help me?

Thanks guys.

You can search the housing section at the top of this page.
You can also place a free advertisement there too.

My daughter is moving out of Ekamai near BTS. Are you interested to take over her condo?

If ur university is near the airport
Then stay near onnut .
It's 10 15 mins from.university
It's between sukhumvit and ur university .
Sukhumvit sathorn Simon are most expensive real estates with rentals from 20,000 baht upwards .
Thats around 600. $ .
Onnut it's around 5 k to 10 k .
And onnut to sukhumvit it's 4 stations between them
Phrom phong
thong lo
ekkamai
Phra khanong.

Hello,

Which university? can you go to your university by sky train??

Hi! Still looking for a room? Where is your university located?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop adverts of rentals only in Housing please + avoid writing with caps lock on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can actually start searching online for real estate or bangkok condo that are for sale or rent. Try to search for the real estate marketplace I'm sure google will suggests you the best ones in Thailand.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you.
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Bangkok section.
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : No advertising please. Professionals should register in the Real estate in Bangkok section of the business directory.

Hi,

Any pictures of the condo and how much? Fully furnished?

Fully furnished. Walk in w your luggage. Pool WiFi TrueTV 1bed 1bath living kitchen n dining verandah. Corner unit between Big C n Ekamai BTS. 20k/mth

Hi there, sorry as is way over my budget. My new work place is at white group building near ekkamai bts but my budget is only 5 to 7k for a start. Wonder if any kind soul has any recommendation for fully furnish n near bts to recommend

Sorry I don't know. It's high end area after Thonglor...

Hi!

I think you can find a flat around your place. It's not expensive.

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section

Hi, Have you tried On nut area? I guess you should be able to find around there. if I come across anything ill inform you.

Hi Aboo,

Thanks and its so nice of you... im looking for that area too but need to go and look at the rooms personally. Cos photos are always not up to date...

Hi Xavboy12

I was just told by my staff that there is an apartment complex know as " KRONGTHONG" Apartments.. its around Onnut soi 19- 21.. not sure which soi exactly. Im told that you could get for around 6k. Try and see.

Good luck.

Hu Aboo,

Thanks. That place is one of my list but am trying to see if anywhere like 5 to 10mins walk to bts on nut n is less than 6k for a start to try out... i will take a look at that place. Cos photos usually not updated lol.... appreciated for your help though... nice to have u around

Hi,

Not a problem. I've got a link on my phone sent by my staff. Do you have LINE or WhatsApp? I could share it. The link shows some places around with the rent rates mentioned.

Hi Xavboi12

M line id is   *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hi,
typed the links onto my computer :)http://www.renthub.in.th/en/krongthong- … -77-on-nuthttp://www.renthub.in.th/en/apartment/bts-on-nut

good luck.