Says here I should introduce myself lol, so here it goes

Well, I don't know if this forum is for me but it sure feels like it is. I am originally from Puerto Rico and was born and raised here. After completing college relatively fast, I moved to NYC to study law, which I did, and eventually decided after becoming an attorney to stay and work there for a while. I ended up spending most of my adult life over there, as I am now 30 years old. I made a lot of friends and had a pretty good social life going on. At a certain point, to help my family and stuff, and just because I missed it, I decided to return to Puerto Rico and continue my attorney career here. I love Puerto Rico, but it's been a bit hard to connect with old friends and to make new ones. Sometimes I feel like a stranger in my own island. Well I'd love to meet people in similar situations, so not only feel free to contact me, but I encourage you to do so lol bye!

Welcome to Expat.com PuertoRican ;)

Welcome to expat PuertoRican! I certainly understand your feelings, it can be a bit hard to adjust.  But on the other hand, is great not to deal with the cold weather!

Saludos!