French family in Bangkok. Where to live?

Hello

We ll move to Bangkok in August with our 2 girls aged 7 and 5. They will go to the French school and my hubby will work for Mandarin oriental. Which are a would you recommend to live ? We heard about sathirn but seems to be big.

Do you recommend us as well to use the school bus or would it be easy for me to pick them up.
Any idea as well of the rent for a 3 bedrooms preferably with swimming pool.
And any real estate to recommend .

In advance thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the Real estate in Bangkok section of the directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Roseline, concerning a place to rent, maybe you could contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Bangkok section or even drop your own "looking for" advert in the Housing in Bangkok.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop adverts of rentals only in HOUSING section above. Thank you
Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the website. please recommend your wife's business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok i will send the email today Thanks

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : as indicated in our code of conduct, you should write in English in the English speaking forum. Or you can use your pm to contact the user.

You can contact me @+66846718318 or can send your email address in can send you the pictures of my houses its near a International school and have a french comunity as well. Thanks