Cambridge Curriculum Teachers Required

HI All,
The new Beira International School is looking for teachers. Its for all grades from Kindergarten through to Grade 11 for now. All subjects. Let me know if you are interested and i will give you the contact details.

Hello Scanner, :)

I will also suggest you to post your message in Mozambique Classifieds Page, Category>Jobs.

Regards :)

Thanks Yud,

Its just info for any teachers that are perhaps looking. I will put something on the classifieds as you suggest.
Tks and have a great festive season.

Thanks for your wishes :)

let me seize this opportunity to wish you & your dear ones a brilliant festive season too!

hie is teachers recruitment still on , lam very much interested to
work in mozambique
regards

Hie

I am interested in the jobs you advertised. I am a well qualified and experienced English Language Teacher. Let me know how I can send you my CV and application letter.

Grace

I am really interested in joining the teaching staff at the established Beira Cambridge school. I have taught in Zimbabwe under the Cambridge examination Board.

Hi Grace and Daitai!

This thread is 3 years old!
I would suggest you to contact the school or to post an advert in the Mozambique jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

iam still interessted for the teaching post in mozambique, ihad graduated my higher diploma with unisa plus advance certificatein teaching life orientation with unisa in 2012. i can send you my c.v please get it i, can teach history economics english management practice and more subject ican teach

i had anyn problem to go to mozambique to work i had my international pasport

HIE I AM A CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY TEACHER IN ZIMBABWE WITH A MASTERS DEGREE AND A BACHELORS DEGREE IN GEOGRAPHY LOOKING FOR A TEACHING POSITION IN YOUR COUNTRY. MY MAIN SUBJECT AREAS ARE GEOGRAPHY AND SOCIOLOGY AND HAVE VAST EXPERIENCE AS A TEACHER AND ADMINISTRATOR. I CAN TEACH UP TO ADVANCED LEVEL.

I MA LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

@mashingaidze rodgers:

Armand wrote:

Hi!

This thread is 3 years old!
I would suggest you to contact the school or to post an advert in the Mozambique jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

;)

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock as well so as to facilitate the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi please send the contact details

Name: Grace Mavhiza
[Moderated: Please use private message.]

Hello jmosime -> Could you please introduce yourself? What are you looking for? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,
I am an English-born English as a Foreign Language teacher interested in the possibility of working in Mozambique.  Please send me further details regarding the requirement for Cambridge Curriculum teachers.
Many thanks,

Peter Nightingale

I am interested in the applying for the job opportunity available so i am kindly asking for the application details.

your cooperation is highly appreciated

yours faithfully

mashingaidze rodgers

Hi there,

that thread is 3 years old ... you should post in the jobs section, thanks !

I teach English language and Literature and Religious studies.

Thank you very much i am interested in the vacancy, i do teach Geography , Religious Studies Studies and Sociology and even Administrator. I have full qualification in education at a degree level and a master's degree in sociology of education. i have more than ten years teaching at a Cambridge international school in Zimbabwe.

I am looking forward for a positive response from your organisation.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Rodgers

Hi everyone,

This is an old topic since 2010.

-topic closed-

Closed