English Schools in Nampula

I was wondering if anybody could confirm if there are any english private schools in Nampula and what the level of education is?
Thanks

there are two english schools in Nampula, Princess Cinderella and Young Gemynds School. I think Princess has until grade10.

There is an excellent school In Nampula run by an Indian Management named Young Gemynds School.It has well trained,educated and experienced fhilipino and Indian teachers. The school goes upto 12th Grade that is 'A' levels in cambridge course.The school itself is the centre to write these board exams there.

Plz by next year i will move from South Africa to Mozambique in nampula. I am parent and i would like my daughter to study in English than in Portuguese language. Xenophobic attack in this country is one of the big major reason that force me to leave this country immediately . ****

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid generalisation and ethnic issues on the forum.

Ok. Thanks

The best school in Nampula is Stella Maris International school. It has until grade 12 and is the only accredited Cambridge testing center in the province.

I am going to ask a friend who is based in Nampula.

Hello Guys.

I would like to apply for an English medium teaching vacancy in Mozambique (private schools)

Plz help.

@mwanyimibushabu plz share with me any news from there. Pls help

@jtnaveha

Hello, please create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section for better visibility. You may also use LinkedIn or even google to find opportunities.

all the best

Bhavna