I would love to learn some basic swahili can anyone help??

I am going to be spending a good amount of time in rural areas of kenya and would like to speak some swahili, I know it isn't necessary but would like to anyway. where do i start?

Hi,
Am Cunningham from Nairobi, Kenya. I would like to thank you for having a passion to learn Kiswahili. I offer to help you know how to pronounce words and use the language well. Just email me on [email protected] and you'll enjoy it. I wish you a merry christmas and enjoy yourself.

Hi ! Can contact me on [email protected]
Will communicate with you and teach you Swahili.
Niks

am  carol Mitchel i live in Nairobi, i will teach you for free i love Swahili email me on [email protected]. siku njema

Hi,

Are you in Kenya yet?  If not, there is some excellent software - Rosetta Stone.  I really struggle with languages and this really helped. Just being around people speaking Swahili and watching TV will also be a big help.

Bear in mind that in rural Kenya, many will speak their mother tongue, although Swahili and English is also widely spoken.

Rupert

Hello, Im Naomy, and I will be honored to be of any assistance, and teach you some basic Swahili. I will also be honored to be your translator if need be, in the areas you will be operating.

I live in Nairobi and Im a self employed virtual assistant. My schedule is fairly flexible and therefore I can comfortably fit in yours in terms of helping you settle down and other duties.
Feel free to reach me on [email protected] or on my cell number; 0726436354

Hi all, i know of a convienient place offering conversational languages, both kiswahilli and other foreign languages. located in a shopping mall off langata road(t-mall) .you can check it out, its called lughalinguistic centre.

miemii