Looking to purchase land in Trujillo please help!

Hi, I am a Canadian looking to purchase some land in Trujillo as I have heard lots of stuff and have been reading about the Banana coast terminal.

How has everything been developing since the cruises started docking? I know it opened in 2014 but what has it been like on the ground since its opening?

What price range am I looking at for an acre of land in the hills with ocean views?
Also taxes etc what am I looking at annually?

Sorry for all the questions please if anyone can help please post and let me know!

I can't help you with Trujillo as I am out of La Ceiba.

Basic home construction runs $45.00 USD per square foot around La Ceiba.
Here's what some land prices look like right now in La Ceiba:

Residential direct beachfront lot  $35K - $55K
Ocean view $20K -$35K
Lagoon $20K - $30K
Oversized ocean view $35K - $50K

Moderated by Priscilla 4 months ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed - please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mike,

Usually they sell lots below the half an acre for 45k, the real estate taxes are a joke, about 150 dollars per lot, if not less, HOA are about 80 per month. See different options as well google "Trujillo Honduras Real Estate" and see the options.

Best Regards

Hi Mike
You can google Beach Life Honduras and I'm sure they can help.
Warmest Regards

Moderated by kenjee 4 months ago
Reason : For any housing sales related adverts, please refer to the Housing section above.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I own a 2/3 acre lot in Trujillo Beach Echo Resort which I am interested in isobar tow off the Caribbean Sea in a new resort currently under development.

What about the developers in Trujillo Eco Resort. Can´t they help you to sell your lot?  You are looking for a place west of Trujillo, right? by Guadalupe or Santa Fe I guess!!

No, I'm not looking to buy anything....I already bought a villa near La Ceiba....I just want to sell my lot in TBED...thanks, though.

Are you looking to move or just visit after you buy a property. I own a lot and it's for sale and my friend has a 1 bedroom Cottage for sale in The Trujillo Beach Resort. It's a gated community.
It will take time for Trujillo to develop. Give them 5 years for the sea port to help the town. They are talking about a small airport also in the works. This is the gated community outside Trujillo.

Trujillo already has an airport
Saludos cordiales! … e=586F3FB3

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Rod L
we would like to find a place to stay
By Rod L
A Penny Day
Finding a place to live
By A Penny Day
where to rent in Roatan
By betina1895
I have been getting emails from developments
By Nelson84
Search for good builder in Southern Honduras
By NelsonG

Expatriate health insurance in Honduras

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Honduras

Moving to Honduras

Find tips from professionals about moving to Honduras

Travel insurance in Honduras

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Honduras

Flights to Honduras

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Honduras