Changing of company while on a work permit


I would like to change my company while i'm on a work permit with them. Will it be a complicated process? Do I have to do the paperwork all over again?

Please let me know of any information.


basta make sure to be aware of "continuous employment" both HR companies should be aware of the term. then have your new workplace inform BAH about the update of employment.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to search about this continuous employment thing but could not find any concrete information.

If you don't mind, can you tell me more about this process?

Thanks again!


New topic

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Business Ideas to setup new company
By Armin1981
A Business idea to run in Budapest ?!
By BasharNafaa
Kate Hello Mums
Is there a need of Babysitter service in Budapest?
By Kate Hello Mums
Working in Budapest
By Dibber37
ikeogu everready
playing professional football in Hungary
By ikeogu everready
Pension after working in Hungary
By nfanjul

Expatriate health insurance in Budapest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Budapest

Moving to Budapest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Budapest

Travel insurance in Budapest

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Budapest

Flights to Budapest

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Budapest