Prince Edward Island (Anyone here?!)

Hi did you received nomination?

imran_2014 wrote:

Hi Joel,

Im delighted to hear about your nomination to PEI. I have recently applied for PEI PNP under NOC 22** (Occupational health and safety officer).

Could you please let me know, how long did PEI take to nominate you.

Anyone have idea about the safety officer jobs in PEI and what about the nomination for this NOC.

Regards
Imran

Hello Imran. Did you received nomination? I also sent EOI and I gueed it will takes months. My noc is 22** and 21**. Kindly contact me on***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi robin,

Can you please let me know at how many points you got an invitation to apply?

I filled my Expression of interest in 362 points, is there any chance i will get invitation to apply from PEI?

Hello
you want to know the points of what ?

can you please explain me?

Hi,
Leave about points..please give some clearance that on what basis and in how much time we get reply from PEI on expression of interest?

I sent EOI in january this year.

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding PEI. Can you help me.

I would like to know how much I would need to have a decent life in PEI?

3000 CAD / month

Forgot to mention. We are a family of 3. Me, wife and 3 yrs old baby girl. She's going t ballet and we need to buy a car, we need a 3 bedroom apt/house

Hi,

I am a interested in moving to PEI. Could you tell me how you got the PNP of PEI?

Nice place roads rough but expected with winter cracked wind screen took to auto glass shop employee in shop almost hump wifes leg unprofessional other than that great place