Recherche une location de bateau

Bonjour !

Avec des amis nous voudrions louer un catamaran en Tunisie pour une semaine ! (6 personnes) Mais les services de plaisance que nous avons trouvé sont reliés à des hôtels et sont plutôt chers..  :(

Connaîtriez-vous des sociétés a contacter pour louer du côté de Tunis ? Nous voudrions louer vers fin juillet !

Merci d'avance  :D

Salut! :)

If I understand correctly, you want to rent a catamaran, right?
Well, I tried it once and it's awesome, it's very stable and comfortable, ave you ever tried it? And do you have the licence to drive it? Because on internet there are a lot of companies who rent boats, but not all of them has the skipper included.
Once I tried a company, Filovent.com, and they found me the perfect boat with a nice skipper. Maybe you can check there! ;)

Hey !

Yes it's exactly that !
We already rent one in Barcelona, it was awesome ! Almost feelt like we were flying :)
Sadly the friend that had the license is not coming so we're kinda stucked...  :sosad: was the skipper costy ?
Thanks I'll go see that company ! But not sure they have boats in Tunisia, let me check !  :)

Bonjour à toutes,

Merci d'écrire uniquement en français sur le forum francophone afin que tous les membres puissent comprendre.

@ Fahon, puisque vous comprenez l'anglais pensez aussi à publier sur le forum anglophone Tunis afin de mettre toutes les chances de votre côté.

Voici le lien : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=593

Bonne chance,
Bhavna

Ah oui vous avez raison ! Merci beaucoup !

Mmmm I don't remember exactly, because we rent the boat with the skipper, all inclusive... Of course with the skipper it's a little bit expensive, but I think it's better with him, so you can enjoy all the trip.
I think they have boats there! ;)

Sorry,

thanks, I'll go to the other forum!