Going rate for a baby sitter in Riyadh ?

Hello all ,

What is the going rate (hour or daily) for a baby sitter / nanny ?

We do home schooling from our compound , our youngest children (twins aged 4) need to be watched and entertained during the morning 09:00 - 15:00 (time is flexible and negotiable).

Looking for a person to come 3 - 4 times a week .

Thank you in advance for everyone's response .

Hi Bic Bensta and welcome to the forum.

Please place a free advert in the jobs section at the top of this page. It will get better coverage there and remain current.

Hi,

My babysitter's rate is SR700 for one month per kid. We are taking our kids to her house from 0700 to 1530H. Sometimes my husband and I has overtime at work so we take the kids at 1700H or 1900H.
She is very accommodating, neat and the kids love her. She has a different rate for daily or weekly basis.

Some babysitters will take as low as SR300 to SR500 but they will have more kids with them.
Hope it helps.

thank you , yes it gives  an idea of the amount needed . But i will need someone to come to our home . If you know of someone that could be interested please let me know

thx

@ Bic Bensta >

Please feel free to post your job offer in the Jobs in Riyadh > babysitting section. It is the most appropriate section as the forum is not intended for your job ads.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello..Did you find a baby sitter? Im available if yoy did not get one.feel free to call me **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please + drop advert in JOBS section for increasing chances to find babysitting jobs
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im interested  .can u message me on my whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Aertynrei

You have posted on an old (2016) thread so will not get a reply. If you are seeking work please post your CV in the jobs section, top of this page.

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.