NEED HELP

Hi, I really need help because this was my first time sending my documents with Singpost.

I sent my important documents to 1 university in New Zealand to apply for a program. I choose Singpost because it's near to my room. It costs me 85$ for speedpost because I am in a hurry. After 4-5 days, my documents' status on Singpost website tracking  is "undelivery".  Then today is " Received at Destination Processing Facility" I called to Singpost and they said I need to call to recipient to tell them go to the post office. I am trying to tell them this is an university and I do not know personal phone number, except the number I got from the website.

What do I need to do now? I am new comer here for almost 10 months. I don't know what I should do in my case. Please help. Thanks. It's my documents to apply to school and the parcel is expensive.

Well, if you have written the address it will get delivered. If not the letter will return back to you.

Check with the university and also follow up and ask Singpost to send instruction for re deliver. Prior to that get the address verified and confirmed from the uni.

Believe, if you have written correct address including University department with recipient's name/ department and its postal code, then there is nothing for you to be worried.

It's that receipient country's post office responsibility to deliver the letter to right person.

If due to wrong address or any unconventional circumstance arised, which caused the letter undelivered at receipient'S end then it will return to you and you may bear the additional cost.

Good luck.

Singpost cooperates with the national post office in the delivery country.
If NZ Post cannot deliver the package, it will be returned to you.
Are you sure you put the correct (and deliverable) address on it?