Looking for Polish citizens in Thailand working as Tour guide

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newcomer of forum, so I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Hanh from Vietnam. I'm working for a Travel Agent with head office in Vietnam, we also have branch offices in Thailand (In serveral months, I will move to Bangkok for working as well :))

I'm looking for Polish citizens who are living in Thailand and have experience as tour guide/Tour leader.

If anyone knows, could you please introduce them to me?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Welcome to expat.com

Firstly personal informations are not allowed in the forum.

Tour guide is a job prohibited to foreigners ( as part of a long list of others jobs in Thailand ), if you find somebody, ask him/her for his TAT licence ( Tourism Authority of Thailand ), I suppose you know about Thai working law as you are working for Tour operator in Asia

Hi,

Thank you for your reminding.

I took out personal information already.

Concerning the law for Tour Leader, I know it, but our company can apply authorization for them.

They will support our English guide  during the tour. Another option is that Polish speaking guide (Thai citizen).

It's really good if someone can introduce some peole like that to me,

Thanks alot!

Hi Harley Bean,

I advise you to post an ad in the Jobs in Thailand section, it might help you to find a guide soon.

However, make sure to post in the appropriate category and to post enough details as well. :)

Best of luck,

Priscilla

Good morning,

Is the position still available?
I am Polish living in London planning to relocate to Thailand in the next two, three months.

If the job is still available please contact me on ***
Best regards,
Barbara Malinowska

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@beaa3

This thread is 2 years old so the position will be gone by now. Before replying just check out the dates.
It is unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum.

Closed