Craft Beer at places like Costco?

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this forum and it's an important one.

Do places like Costco sell craft beers there? Not Sam Adams but perhaps Sierra Nevada? In Boston I could get a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada cans for around $15.00 at the local package store. Anything comparable there?

I'll be moving to Caguas in 2017 and this is one bit of information I'm finding difficult to track down. Going to their website hasn't produced any results.

Cheers!

Not sure about Costco, but various SuperMax grocery stores have a decent selection of craft brews.

Hi im into craft beer too..you might find craft beer almos everywhere Sams has a variety, theres a place called The Lab in puerto nuevo that retails a wide variety with new stuff and specials all saturdays many supermarkets have a small selection  prices go from $11-$15...in caguas there's a great microbrewery FOK (fresh of keg) they have a tasting room but only sell their products..some bars also have some varieties so relax won't run out of options even gas stations have them...cheers

http://craftbeerdistributors.com

Thanks Guys. I remember going to a Shell gas station years ago in Ceiba, just off the highway I think and I was taken aback at the good selections of craft brews they had.

I really like that craft beer distributors page. And that FOK microbrewery you mentioned 247realestatepr is in Caguas so I'm pretty psyched about that.