Is there a Michaels Craft Store in Aricebo, Puerto Rico?

I was searching online for a craft store in Puerto Rico and I seen a info ad that said there was a Michael's craft store in Aricebo. I have tried to call the number but can not seem to get anyone to answer. Several stories on line said that there would be 3 opening here but I can't find a specific town other than Arecibo. We live in Salinas so I would like to confirm the store is open and location before I make the trip. Thank You for your help.

From what I have heard and read, Michaels used to be on the island, and sadly closed down due to theft.   Also read long ago there were plans to open new stores, but haven't seen anything about it lately. 

Capri stores have some crafting items, as does the new Walmart in Santurce, not sure about other Walmart stores. There is a really nice scrapbook store called 'The Scrapbook Store' that just held the Puerto Rico Scrapbook event (which was awesome btw) with a new location in San Juan.

Sorry, not much help with Michaels. Maybe someone else has better info...
Kate

Thanks, I have been to The Scrapbook Store. I love that store but they don't always have what I'm looking for.  I have bought somethings on-line but I like to touch and see first. Thanks for answering the post. I wanted to go to the Scrapbook event but I don't speak any spanish and I didn't know if I would understand what to do. Maybe next year.