Looking for volunteering opportunities in Morocco

Hi
am looking for an Ngo or association who would be interested in taking up an english speaking volunteer from Uk for 2 months (maybe more) from May...A good cause such as street kids or similar would be perfect. Ideally in Fes, but if not that is ok too.
A friend from London who has already visited Morocco many times is looking to take a break from the routine and work there, and come to volunteer in Morocco. She speaks a little French in case that helps and is not looking to teach english, rather for something more practical.
Thanks so much

If  you  interested in coming to errachidia  wich  is  in the  south east of morocco,  i will be  more  happy  to help

Thank you so much Hakout. I will contact you privately to know more.

Just to correct the volunteering opportunity we' re looking for is now for July August this year (rather than mid-May).
Thanks already for all the ones who kindly helped and looking forward to hear from more.

Try Workaway it's a good site.....they have lots of opportunities in Morocco.

thank you so much Wendy. We will check it out. All the best

You are very welcome....we are going to Zagora in May for three and a half weeks, volunteering in a guest house. Good luck!

Hello everyone, I m Olga I m looking for volunteering opportunities in Morocco preferablely in Agadir or surroundings. From mid June till September maybey longer.I am studying English to become foreign language teacher. Do u know any organisation that wouldbe intrested in coperation with English teacher. I speak English and basic French as well German. I m currently learning tamazigh i m very intresting in moroccan culture and wish to contribute with my skills in community. Please u know any organisation