Building a small tourism project

Hi All.
I have made a few trips to the south now after many years of travelling around Morocco for many years as a tour company. I Speak Arabic, Spanish a little French and English is my mother tongue. Having pretty much decided to start my small Eco project in the countryside around Essaouira I am now looking at builders , a plot , and any advice from those with experience in this or contacts. would be much appreciated.

Hi Kritzlynn,

Perhaps you can take a look at fertile Roots Foundation (www.fertileroots.org). They have started a permaculture/ecolodge project close to the coast of Essaouira.

I worked in tourism for quite a while and studied eco tourism development and lived and travelled in Morocco for over a year. I speak fluent french and english and my spanish is not too bad either. If I can be of any service let me know! Goog luck.

Sincerely,

Esther

Hi Kritzlynn,

I am Moroccan Canadian living in morocco and I am thinking of re-establishing my self in Morocco, I would like to get more informations about your project if possible

I am an American medical scientist.  I visit Morocco from time to time, would love to know more about your project and help out .  I speak English and Chinese, have good understanding of French. 

pm me if you wish

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own websites and services not allowed on forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much for this information and I will take a look. x