Indonesian Expat Need a Job in Accounting

Good day fr you all,

I'm an Indonesian citizen, been working since 2005 in Indonesia on 3 different International Company (Ernst & Young Audit Firm, Arcelor Mittal Company & Bits British Packaging Company),

then at 2009 moving to Jeddah Saudi Arabia and since then up to now working as Regional Senior Accountant handling Western Region full area coverage (Jeddah, Mecca & Taif Offices Branch).

However, really want to go back home to Indonesia but found a bit difficulties in finding good job as per my position here due to lack of channel,

Kindly anyone could help in finding me a vacant position in accounting sector or any field that related with above 10 years finance and auditing experience?

Many thanks in advance.

Please post in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Noted and re-posted there.

Hi Noviyanti,

I would invite you to have a look at these articles in our guide here : Work in Indonesia

Best of luck,

Thank you Christine for the updated info,
I appreciate it.

Hi Noviyanti,

Actually, find a suitable Job in Indonesia is very much easier than years ago, why I said so, cause my current Job has nothing to do with my network at all.
Let me tell you, you just open your web browser and then click JOBSTREET, then fill the form, upload your 'Nice' CV or Resume and 'Nice' picture, and then within a second you are connected with thousand of Jobs Vacancy that maybe few of them are the Job that u looking for...
Selamet mencoba yah Neng Novi..

Moderated by Priscilla 5 days ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Questions and answers about the banking system

Ask your question
A GREAT Time to Come to Indonesia
By Ubudian
By Fred
Sale of PT PMA (consulting) in Bali
By jbeerda
Job in Jakarta
By mrlawrenzo
Large sum of money through immigration
By Gadingling
Banking in Bali
By woody54

Expatriate health insurance in Indonesia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia

Moving to Indonesia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia

Travel insurance in Indonesia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Indonesia

Flights to Indonesia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Indonesia