Indonesian Expat Need a Job in Accounting

Good day fr you all,

I'm an Indonesian citizen, been working since 2005 in Indonesia on 3 different International Company (Ernst & Young Audit Firm, Arcelor Mittal Company & Bits British Packaging Company),

then at 2009 moving to Jeddah Saudi Arabia and since then up to now working as Regional Senior Accountant handling Western Region full area coverage (Jeddah, Mecca & Taif Offices Branch).

However, really want to go back home to Indonesia but found a bit difficulties in finding good job as per my position here due to lack of channel,

Kindly anyone could help in finding me a vacant position in accounting sector or any field that related with above 10 years finance and auditing experience?

Many thanks in advance.

@Noviyanti

Please post in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Noted and re-posted there.

Hi Noviyanti,

I would invite you to have a look at these articles in our guide here : Work in Indonesia

Best of luck,
Christine

Thank you Christine for the updated info,
I appreciate it.

Hi Noviyanti,

Actually, find a suitable Job in Indonesia is very much easier than years ago, why I said so, cause my current Job has nothing to do with my network at all.
Let me tell you, you just open your web browser and then click JOBSTREET, then fill the form, upload your 'Nice' CV or Resume and 'Nice' picture, and then within a second you are connected with thousand of Jobs Vacancy that maybe few of them are the Job that u looking for...
Selamet mencoba yah Neng Novi..

regards,

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I would like to say that jobstreet does not promise everything unless you try for one job post.  I would like to offer Indonesian companies accounting and auditing services as my colleague travels frequently doing accounting services in Malaysia and Indonesia.  TQ

haw about exclutive chef in jakarta