Flat to rent in Maputo

Hi there,
I am new in the forum.
I am a french speaker and would like to rent a nice and secure flat in the center of Maputo,can somebody helps?

Regards,
Jacqueline.

Welcome on board Jacqueline,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds ?

modeline wrote:

Hi there,
I am new in the forum.
I am a french speaker and would like to rent a nice and secure flat in the center of Maputo,can somebody helps?

Regards,
Jacqueline.

yes. it is possible. do you have 1000USD? you can enjoy a flat with 3 bedrooms, three varandy, one bathroom.
contact

Thanks for your help Raul,but i am looking for a much cheaper flat ,meaning 1 or  2 bedrooms.
Chheers.

@modeline Hello Jacqueline,

If you're looking to rent a nice and secure flat in the center of Maputo, we recommend checking out our Apartments for Rent for a selection of available flats that might suit your needs.

Additionally, you can explore all properties we have available for rent at: ***. This will give you a broader range of options to choose from to find the perfect place for you.

If you have any specific requirements or questions, feel free to ask. Our team is here to assist you in finding the right flat that meets your preferences and requirements.

Best regards,

Paulo

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Links/advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Paulo Salvador,

Please note that this is an old thread. You can not advertise your apartments on the forum. You need to create a proper advert in the housing in Maputo section so that members may contact you if they are interested.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Old thread]

Closed