Loan from riyad bank

HI

I need to know the requirements for Loan. Have a account in Riyad bank where salary gets transferred. vistited the bank and also got the letter from the company about my salary details but they refused the Loan. earlier I met one person of riyad bank who checked my iqama and ask the details and then gave me the requirements. I fullfiled those but now when I go to counter they refuse saying that yr comoany does not have a tipe up with riyad bank and yr visa is of quality checker .

I am confused now. I joined on 2nd april 2015 and it has been more than 8 months since I opened account in bank.

kindly advise .

sheleshtiwari wrote:

HI

I need to know the requirements for Loan. Have a account in Riyad bank where salary gets transferred. vistited the bank and also got the letter from the company about my salary details but they refused the Loan. earlier I met one person of riyad bank who checked my iqama and ask the details and then gave me the requirements. I fullfiled those but now when I go to counter they refuse saying that yr comoany does not have a tipe up with riyad bank and yr visa is of quality checker .

I am confused now. I joined on 2nd april 2015 and it has been more than 8 months since I opened account in bank.

kindly advise .

Ask your company that from which bank they have tie up,if they dont have with any bank then you can not get loan.