New to Saudi

Hello fellow ex-pats!!

I will soon be moving to Saudi Arabia from sunny South Africa in the next 10 days or so and look forward to meeting other cool ex-pats living there. I will be based in Dammam and travelling to Riyadh (unless things change when I get there).

Just wanted to say howzit and hope to catch up with some of you guys and girls soon!!

If you have any advise of what to bring and what not to bring please feel free to pass on your knowledge!

Awesome, cheers for now!

Richard

Hi Richard, welcome to this forum and soon to saudi arabia...
I dont know wat u wanna get but get 1 vuvuzela for me ;)

hi there..

I'll see if I can get a vuvuzela or 2 through customs!

Wllcome to Kingdom Richard =))

Welcome to Expat-Blog Richie, you might want to bring warm cloths since winter this year is getting colder.

Welcome!!

Warm clothes yeah, winter can be chilling.. not right now, but later on, Check the list of things that you shouldnt be carrying when u are coming to saudi arabia..ANd dont risk bringing anything. :)

CHeers!

Kenako wrote:

Hello fellow ex-pats!!

I will soon be moving to Saudi Arabia from sunny South Africa in the next 10 days or so and look forward to meeting other cool ex-pats living there. I will be based in Dammam and travelling to Riyadh (unless things change when I get there).

Just wanted to say howzit and hope to catch up with some of you guys and girls soon!!

If you have any advise of what to bring and what not to bring please feel free to pass on your knowledge!

Awesome, cheers for now!

Richard

Welcome to the Blog and kingdom!

Kenako wrote:

Hello fellow ex-pats!!

I will soon be moving to Saudi Arabia from sunny South Africa in the next 10 days or so and look forward to meeting other cool ex-pats living there.

Richard

Well you should have moved to Riyadh if you wanted to meet cool expats :lol::lol:

Welcome to Saudia

@sly: Cool and riyadh.................. Please enlighten me! :D:D:D

RIYADH is cool now and will be more cooler in Jan. :cool::cool::o

Welcome another sunny country, better to check a forum named "Do and don't in Saudi Arabia".

RedGoblin wrote:

@sly: Cool and riyadh.................. Please enlighten me! :D:D:D

I was talking about the people there.

Welcome to Riyadh Richard. I'll be able to help you for answering any question do you want and the guys here as well.

Best wishes,

Hello!

I will be transferring from Riyadh to Dammam in the next few days.

I look forward to meeting a lot of expats as I transition to a different city.

Who knows? I might actually get serious about learning Arabic in Dammam.