Iqama transfer of my husband

Assalam o Alikum,

I am paksitani working in dammam. my husband is indian working in jeddah. currently he is on his father iqama. How can I transfer him on my iqama? Also if he does not want to go to india for new iqama. Is it possible to exit entry via Behrain?

Thanks

no, you cant have him on your iqama. yes he can get his visa stamp from the embassy in bahrain, but that may take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. depending on how well connected his PRO is in the embassy.

Hope your problem has been solved by now. If not, I believe you can become his Kafeel depending on the status of your Visa. I think its the opposite of bringing one's wife to the Kingdom.

first of all its not matter of his iqama its matter of ur iqama .. does ur company allow u to hv family status ,, ? ur parents living with u ?  did u marry him here? there are lot od suck kinda probes ,, better he buy his own visa nad he can stemped it from any where ,,,? and if ur company dont have any objection then  tell them to arrange all of the visa papers and every compnay here have one saudi reprsentative ,, for the legal jobs he know better about ur company and ur situation better ask ur HR deparment.

hi

@ sweet choice ... hi ???