Once a reader and now NEWBIE

Good day to all,
Long time reader and now, NEWBIE

Welcome to the forums.  Tell us a bit about yourself please!  Where do you live?

From Toronto,
I have been reading a lot of threads on this forum, and one that caught my eye was a member you met a woman on DominicanCupid. He wrote she was from San Pedro De Macoirs and 35. I had to laugh for it might be a coincident that I met the same woman. What are the chances?

getting back to myself,
I am looking to establish myself in Dominican Republic. Have been there twice and enjoy the warm weather all year round. The women are always a plus and could be looking to establish a relationship with a Dominicana

OH be so careful about a relationship with a Dominican Woman. 

and Welcome to the forum

Bob K

Welcome again,  good advice from Bob,  beware of the women.....LOL.  Seriously take your time get to know the country and the customs -  it will really help you when you are ready for a relationship.

Cirock. Please be careful about local women. The most important thing to know about them is that they're mostly what they call "chapeadoras", and that's about the most important Spanish word to learn here.  Even a girl who swears she is a normal girl, will cost you at least 30k pesos a month. If your crazy enough to marry one, then it goes up by multiples and she'll figure everything you own belongs to her and her family and real boyfriends.

After reading all the threads, I think by now I would know when to run and run fast.