Social Network for business professionals in Copenhagen

For those who have come to Denmark to work, life here can be pretty lonely. The Danes don't have a 'let's go down the pub' mentality and tend to keep themselves to themselves. This is not that they are anti-social - on the contrary! Actually get to a Danish party and you will be warmly received after a few bottles of beer/wine/schnapps!!! Only that it is hard to break the ice.

If you are a professional person and want to meet a mixture of Danes and other expats and at the same time get involved in something really useful, contact me and I will arrange for you to come as a guest to the number 1 international networking club in Copenhagen.

-Steve

Hi Steve, I recently moved to CPH to work as marketing manager Scandinavia. Work is nice but only when there is also a good social aspect to it. So today I saw your message and hope your offer still stands, I am very interested to become part of/ invited to an international networking club. You can reach me on [email protected]. Looking forward hearing from you. Patrick

Hi,Steve! My name is Monica, spanish, just arrived to copenhagen for work. During the weekdays I am fine, working and arranging things at home..but I miss some social life, specially meeting danes for a drink, dinner, chat, cinema...
Do you sometimes meet for that? would love to join you some time
Thnaks and hope to hear from you
Monica

Hi Steve,
I am the same. I speak Danish, but my wife doesn't so it would be nice to get out and meet people. If the offer still stands I/we would be very interested.

Cheers,
Nils

Hi Steve,
Have I missed this event? If not, please do count me in.

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

How are you? I just arrived in Copenhagen last 3 weeks ago and I will be happy to meet new people here... Please let me know if you have some event coming soon, that will be highly appreciated... Please contact me in email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Elaine

Hi, I'm a freelance writer/webmaster new to CPH, and would welcome an opportunity to join a business network. Please notify me when there is another event.

Thanks,
Nancy