Coffee get-together

Hi!

I just moved to Copenhagen from Canada a couple weeks ago. Although I managed to find a job, I would really like to meet a few people and hang out over coffee or something!

Let me know if you're interested!

Welcome to Expat.com Emma!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Im game, lets have coffe..

Hi emma

My name is kristen. I just moved to copenhagen to visit my boyfriend until april. I just graduated from osu with my undergrad and just wanted to do a bit of traveling before i have to go out in the real world. I am also having trouble meeting people. Id love to talk sometime.

Kristen Leigh

Hey Emma, and other who have responded to you!

I am Marielle and me and my boyfriend moved from Ottawa to Copenhagen in October. I would love to meet new people over coffee anytime!

If anyone likes good beer: I have been meaning to try the microbrewery Norrebro Bryghus http://www.noerrebrobryghus.dk/13/. It has something like over 200 beers! It ia also a restaurant.

Let me know!

Ah sounds cool Marielle. You can facebook me if youd like and we can exchange info :) Kristen Leigh from ohio. Im on the ohio state network if you cant find me just using my name. Go Bucks!

yes, how can i meet with You. now i am in Bangladesh.

You are invited in Bangladesh if you love to come.........

Hi Emma

I just posted on another blog. I use a website to find social groups in Copenhagen that I would like to join to meet expats and Danes.

Brgds
Glenn

Hi Emma and the others that replied! I am moving to Copenhagen in June with my boyfriend and I don't know anyone there so would love to meet up for a coffee when I get there! Let me know if you fancy it :) Emma

Hi m'y name is Caroline i just moved to danmark and from italy... Im from Mozambique i have 23 i live with my family. I would like to meet a new people to go out.. :lol::D:D

Hey Emma,

I'm Canadian and moved to CPH with my bf about a yr ago.  Still up for meeting new people and making more friends :)

Maria

Hi

I just moved here last week, and don't know anyone. Would be great to meet for coffee.

I am here for nearly a month now...

We could organise a get together, for a drink.

Maybe in the city centre, near Nørreport station.

(moderated: please avoid copy paste messages on the forums)

hey guys anybody help me to see the city? i have beer for u :)

Hi ...I left for holidays. Now I'm not in Cph. I'll come back in August.
What about u?

Hi,
I've been living in CPH for almost a year and look forward to meet new people...
Cheers!

Hello everyone!

I'm moving to Copenhagen in the end of August and would love to meet new people and make new friends! Please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a great summer! :)

Im in cph now im boring here no friend to talk and my husband always busy for work. If you go out for drink coffee lets me know i will go too:)

Hi Rungtipa,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I hope you make a lot of friends ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello there

I saw your ad. I cannot see your name. Mine is Carolina 37 years old and you ? I live in Kastrup and you?

Regards

Carolina

Hello Carolina,
You can call me Ann im 38 years old :) im live in frederriskberg friday night should go out to drink somewhere like i did in bangkok with my friend lol
Have a nice weekend :)))

Ann

Hi there expat-blog team,

I hope so :) thank you a lots for this blog also! :)

Ann

Hi everyone,
I will move to CPH at August/September from Czech Republic.
And I am looking for some "cofee friends" ;)
But I must warn you - my English is not so good :)

Hi veronika88pe,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Emma,

Lets aim to meet sometime.. it would be great....
x

Hello Fawad81.

Please note that this is an old thread.

You may create a new one the Copenhagen Forum with all your suggestions for an expat meeting. ;)

Thanks

Karen :)