Looking for a friend in copenhagen:)

Hii!!

Im from denmark, but i live in sweden.. i want new friends in denmark, i speak danish 100% and english...

write if u want to be my friend!

maria danmark wrote:

Hii!!

Im from denmark, but i live in sweden.. i want new friends in denmark, i speak danish 100% and english...

write if u want to be my friend!

Hi,
This is Sriram from India.I and my friend got Green Card we are planning to come on this month ending ie, 27 of oct 2010.So now we are looking for accommodation as well as Part-Time or full time job  in Copenhagen.We both completed MCA and having 1.5yrs Exp in Testing and Development Side. So could you please help me out in this.
Mail Id:[email protected]
Phone:9908714929

Hi sriram859! :) You are off topic here! I suggest you to consult the Copenhagen classifieds and to post adverts under accommodation category and job category.

I wish you good luck
Christine

hai iam mukesh from india if u want to my friend mail me [email protected]

Hi maria,

I want to make friendship with you.I know English and danish little bit.

Thank you.:cool:

Hi Maria,

Cool, i would like to be one of the lucky guys to be your friend..i live in copenhagen and i am from mauritius.  i work here and would be nice to know you.

write back on [email protected]

thanks-vic

what a funny
she said danish , not indian  lol

anyway ,

good luck dreamer guys

hi am Francis in Uganda East Africa i could like to get friends in  Copenhagen. please who ever wants to be my friend you can get me on [email protected],
+256700170887
thax a lot i will be gland to you as my long distance friends.