Contract termination

Good day to all.
I had been started to work with my current employer last january 2013, and i've take my first vacation last December 2014. At this moment i want to resign and sumbit to him my resignation but he refuse and he based that i still have a contract with him...
Please i need your advice regarding this matter.
Thank you and more power...

Its me Rod Alvin

how long you have contract with him??????/

I stated to work with him last January 2014 and i finish 3 years now... my contract is two years...

If your contract is for two years and you haven't given express intent at the end of the 2nd year to terminate the contract this will be renewed for another 2 more years or as specified in the original contract. If this is the case, then you need to wait until the contract term is finished again. If not the case then the contract end date is as mentioned in the contract or iqama expiry which ever comes first.

If you getting a hard time you can visit labour court to get the exit, it's your choice to work or refuse if you did not renew a contract and it happened automatically.

I am a qulfied Saudi attorney, I can help you with that if you want. Thus, if you need ant further help, please PM because I need more details.

Yossef,

@ Yossef11 > Advertising your services is not allowed on Expat.com, so can you please register yourself as an attorney in the business directory ?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

okay, I will register my friend

I believe it shouldn't be considered as advertising as far as someone is giving free advice and help. As a matter of fact, help and advices by professionals will only make the people better served. Feel free to rectify if I am not correct.

FREE is the key here.

My 2 cents...

Hello skhurram007 > then he should give his advice concerning the matter on the forum and register as an attorney in the business directory ;)

Dear all
First of all,  I ma not advertising my self  as I am giving others free advice based on my Knowledge and expertise. When I said "I am Qualified Saudi Attorney" not to advertise my self it is Because I wanted the one who is seeking advise feel better of who I am as not a random user. The matter of fact I am not only Qualified Saudi Attorney, I am licensed Attorney. Thus, if  the answers from right people oppose the regulations of this website, why the website allows people to post there concerns at first place.  second of all, I have helped couple of people who had concerns such as this post.

If what I said bothers your website's regulation, you can delete it.

also, when I ask for PM because I wanted more valuable info to give my correct advise.

Dear Brother Yossef,

No one questions your good intentions and what you are trying doing as a qualified attorney will only help more and more people.

However, the reason why the administrators ask you to post in the forum is for others to get benefit of your wisdom, however unique the case might be. There might be someone else with the same situation and he might have got the answer without asking for it.

As for registering in the business directory is to authenticate your services officially, this will also add value to our website and will also direct more traffic.

I hope you will consider the above small suggestions and work with all of us in making this forum a success.

Regards,