Irishman looking to live and work in Lublin

☘ Hello from County Clare , Ireland . I have been thinking on moving to the city of Lublin for sometime . I am currently living in the west coast of Ireland in the county of Clare . My current job here in full D , Bus tour coach driver but want to reach further a field and blossom my new and seek out new adventures . What current jobs are available in around Lublin .. Kindest regards Rónán ☘

Welcome to the forum... :)

For jobs check in the jobs section, top of this page. You can also leave your CV there for prospective employers to view.

Perhaps a Google search will help too.

hey Lublin is dead...I was looking for a job there and couldn't get anything...and the offers that were available good luck trying to survive on that...hopefully someone has a better experience..good luck

top oh the morning to you :-) I live in leczna near Lublin, Lublin is a lovely place, lots of things going on, a great Irish bar in the old town, a nice castle, and grounds, most people speak english, let me know when you come and we can meet up for a beer and a meal, and me and the family will show you around, any help you need let me know, be glad to advise, dazza from Birmingham :-)