HR information

My friend company fire him from company since Jan-2015, and allow him to find job and take transfer to any other sponsorship. After one year gone, my friend find new job and that company issued him letter to process in your previous company for transfer sponsorship.

HR manager (Saudi Citizen) of old company decided to give him exit rather than issue letters to transfer his sponsorship to new company.

After all conversation with HR manager, he declare the reason of exit ''this man how can get transfer to other company, when his IQAMA was expired in past few months and how he renewed his Iqama and from where?''

After investigation HR manager find out inside the HR dep't. one of his assistant (Saudi Citizen) help him to renewed Iqama even he is fire from company. Then HR manager till giving him exit without any reason.

kindly advice what my friend have to do?

Nothing better than going to the HR Manager and negotiating with him.

Your friend has to remember the bottom line: The sponsor doesn't need a reason to issue a final exit. There are plenty of business reasons around...always.

After leaving the employer and agreeing that he will find another job, not only he did not find a job or transfer his sponsorship for a year, he approached the same company without the knowledge of the HR manager and renewed his iqama : this is what I gathered from your post and if so your friend has not done anything legal, and  against the agreement he has with the company.

The only solution for him now is as TLL said, try to settle issues with the HR manager and resolve it .

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Nothing better than going to the HR Manager and negotiating with him.

Your friend has to remember the bottom line: The sponsor doesn't need a reason to issue a final exit. There are plenty of business reasons around...always.

No business reason either he was taking his 2nd transfer too. After several time he went to HR manager his replied final , you can do what you want i don't care, you have to exit. It's to bad, no reason to do that with him, he have no mistake at all.

HRGuru wrote:

After leaving the employer and agreeing that he will find another job, not only he did not find a job or transfer his sponsorship for a year, he approached the same company without the knowledge of the HR manager and renewed his iqama : this is what I gathered from your post and if so your friend has not done anything legal, and  against the agreement he has with the company.

The only solution for him now is as TLL said, try to settle issues with the HR manager and resolve it .

HR manager not listening at all, even his assistant accepted during HR manage was on vacation, he help this guy to renew his Iqama and find job it's ok. But HR manager don't want to listen at all anything.

No surprise since for a year that organization was piggybacking this employee

That organization ask 6000sr plus to pay him first to get transfer, that amount was pending some amount regarding his, medical insurance, or some other issues, when he paid that amount to company and ready for transfer, manager become turn to so rude.

Ask your friend to wait until iqama expire and after 3 month of iqama expiration date no need from your old company any thing just your new company request from MOL website and it will automatically transfer. In saudi arabia its company responsibility to renew iqama if not then they don't have any right. But remember before iqama expire if your old company put you in ( horrob ) so you will stuck in problems. So be nice with your old company untill ur iqama expire. This rules for small companies and i'm not sure about big companies rules may be same as i think

rafi_nezami wrote:

Ask your friend to wait until iqama expire and after 3 month of iqama expiration date no need from your old company any thing just your new company request from MOL website and it will automatically transfer.

The rule doesn't work for someone who has final exit visa issued.

Thats true ! 👍

Yeah that's true

Thanks guys for all of your advice, old company issued exit before his iqama get expired.
He is travelling now back to home land.