Need Suggestion about Lung Scars

Hello,
Can any one please give me suggestion am in a big confusion. Actually i had applied for job in Dubai and i am done with interviews and all other stuff till this was good but when i came for medical purpose  there arises a problem and that was a scar in lungs (Which is of phenomena). Doctors had said that it is old scars and it will not go and it wont effect my health too.I came to hear that if they found scars then they will deport you back to Nepal.So please anyone there who can help me to get out from this stuff. Should i apply or should i back out please................... Serously i need this job. :sosad:

What I heard is, they will deport you if the lungs scar is of TB. Since it's not, there are hopes for you. Best of luck  :top:

Thanks shanafashyaana  :) Lets hope ani should i try once it means. Finger cross :proud

chweatkali wrote:

Thanks shanafashyaana  :) Lets hope ani should i try once it means. Finger cross :proud

You are welcome :) Be optimistic and give a try. It's far better than loosing your dream job by being a cynic. :top:

Hi,

I had my medical while in the UAE, I was called back because they found spots on my lungs during first medical, had to go back to the hospital and do a second medical. It's just to ensure you don't have TB. It can delay your visa a little bit. But don't worry.

ooo thank you
:)

hello,

you can find new information  about medical examination. Good luck!!!hope you can pass exam

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate … 5-1.622247

Old TB scars are given visas. Read this Article

:)

Thank you windealer thanks a lot :)

Old TB law has changed for all but not for seeking work visa. Clear discrimination,  it means person seeking work visa can spread TB even with scars but others with active TB cannot.

http://www.thenational.ae/uae-cabinet-d … eportation

To chweatkali

May i know the result of you medical? Did u succeed in getting ur visa? Thanks

Did u suceed landing the job?

sir, i also have the same issue. i dont have any history of treatment, symptoms or medical examination regardig this but i have a scar.what options do i have to be a nurse in dubai? and what requirements do i have to pass to prove I dont have active TB or other pulmunary illness? thank you.

hi, may i ask what happened on your application? im experiencing the same problem. thank you.

Are u in uae already?

what happened?

I just want to ask if its possible to go back in dubai? because im ban for scars last 2013 and i want to go back in uae as tourist?

Use food supplements along with the medication, it helps a lot. If you are confusing which supplements is good ask me, I'll share my experience.  Whats app ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I just want to ask! What kind od medicine you take? Because i've same problem with  right apex lungs.
Thank you

they change the rule now for Lung Scar in UAE..

hope the news link below helps

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/shai … for-expatshttp://www.thenational.ae/uae-cabinet-d … eportation

I just passed interview for job  in Dubai, I also did my X-ray test and found tiny calcification on my lungs; but I never had TB or Pneumonia in past or at present but my medical centre told me that I'm medically unfit for the job, could you tell me will that be a problem in dubai when they do medical test.

Ktm123 wrote:

Use food supplements along with the medication, it helps a lot. If you are confusing which supplements is good ask me, I'll share my experience.  Whats app ****

Can you please tell me the supplements and medication

chweatkali wrote:

Hello,
Can any one please give me suggestion am in a big confusion. Actually i had applied for job in Dubai and i am done with interviews and all other stuff till this was good but when i came for medical purpose  there arises a problem and that was a scar in lungs (Which is of phenomena). Doctors had said that it is old scars and it will not go and it wont effect my health too.I came to hear that if they found scars then they will deport you back to Nepal.So please anyone there who can help me to get out from this stuff. Should i apply or should i back out please................... Serously i need this job. :sosad:

Did you pass your medical test, I also have same problem; did you get work visa or not ; please reply me I'm from Nepal also

Dear all;
I just got I new job offer, and went to procedure to get a residence visa. But to get the visa stamp you have to do the medical, blood and X-ray.
After a week I received an email from PRO that I have to redone my medical due to the scars that have seen during the X-ray. They send me to Muhaisnah Fitness Centre, and there I have to do the blood test and sputum test for 3 consecutive days. I was really stressed and couldn't sleep while waiting for the result.
After 7 working days, finally result came and they gave me FIT to work Thanks God...
Now waiting for visa stamp in my passport, I hope that everyone could get thesame result. God Bless eveyone..

Hello congratulations for your job and new life in UAE. You were lucky to pass the fitness test as many in the past have been deported due to the old scar of Tuberculosis.

Hi Jammiee,

Can I ask were you required to wait for your report to be submitted to the TB committee as well? My experience now is after I've done the sputum tests , I saw the doctor and she said there is a small scar found on top right section. So she prescribes final T-Spot Test to me and said upon the results, the whole report will be submitted to a TB committee which will decide if I am fit / Unfit. My PRO will have to come and collect it in a week time.

She mentioned that the decision lies with TB committee and this is standard procedure. I want to know is this normal?

Hi,

Just dropping to update that I've been issued a FIT medical certificate. :-)

It has been a roller coaster ride since from the day that I've been called to do a retest at Muhaisna and finally it has ended. If possible, I would never want to go back there again.

My advice to all facing the same issues is as below:

1) Do not worry if you have never have TB or any other diseases before. Be honest with the doctor. If you had an accident, bronchitis, pneumonia...etc, speak it out clearly in details.
2) Do a private TB Gold Test yourself as well and bring it with you when you see the doctor at the DHA.
3) After sputum tests and you go and see the doctor, opt to do the T-Spot test rather than the skin test. The T-spot test is a more accurate albeit expensive test. Also if you have been vaccinated before by BCG, it is not affected by it. The skin test however can show a false positive result if you have been vaccinated before by BCG.
4) Get all medical records from home country if you have TB before and proof that you have been cured and compile them.

That's all guys and I sincerely hope all those facing this issue can be issued a FIT certificate. It would be such a shame to be deported when an individual is fully fit and non contagious.

Hi! Congratulations and I hope everything is well in your job. I hope you can help me ease my mind. I just did my medical here in abu dhabi, after 3 days i went to collect the result but they said I need to do the blood test again, so I did. Then they ask me to comeback the next day, I thought the result were ready but they asked me to do a sputum test, then the next day I came back again as instructed. The nurse said that the test was okay but I need to wait for 42 days then give them a call. I just want to know now, what does it mean that I need to wait for that long time? Will it be a problem? I never had TB or pnemonia and I am sure I am healthy. Will I be deported? Thanks in advance I hope you can answer. Godbless

I hope you can help me ease my mind. I just did my medical here in abu dhabi, after 3 days i went to collect the result but they said I need to do the blood test again, so I did. Then they ask me to comeback the next day, I thought the result were ready but they asked me to do a sputum test, then the next day I came back again as instructed. The nurse said that the test was okay but I need to wait for 42 days then give them a call. I just want to know now, what does it mean that I need to wait for that long time? Will it be a problem? I never had TB or pnemonia and I am sure I am healthy. Will I be deported? Thanks in advance I hope you can answer. Godbless

Hi. I don't know what are the procedures in Abu Dhabi as my experience was in Dubai.

Were you a Uae resident before or this is your first time? If you are resident renewing, they wont deport you according to new law.

What I can advise you is follow my steps. Ask to take the t spot or gold quantiferon test at the fitness centre you are going to. t spot and gold quantiferon are top standard tests which detects old and latent tb. if this is negative and tests are from the fitness centre, youll have a very strong case and you dont need to worry.

At same time,do one privately as well outside at private lab for your reference. if that shows negative, then youll know ure good and can sleep better at night. take another x ray as well while ure at it. scars cn be pneumonia, accident n many other reasons.

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. I was working with a company here in abu dhabi then after a year I transferred to this new company and for the processing Of visa I did my medical. I spoke to my employer just few minutes ago and she said it happened to her maid before so i will go back to the hospital next week to check again. Thank you so much for your advice! Godbless

No problem. Since yoy were a resident before, even if you have active PTB, they wont deport you and you will just have to follow up treatment. this is the new law. check it out.

cheers and im sure you'll be fine.

Thank you so much and I really appreciate your answers as it is a big relief for me. I really pray everything will turn out right. Thank you thank you!!!! Godbless

If you have Old Tb Scar Is it Possible You will not Deported? Because I am Newly Applying for Working Visa..

Which supplements pls tell me..

hello, may i know if uae will no longer deported person with lung scar due to past ptb? i am planning to apply at uae while haveing visit visa.thank u

HELLO EVERYONE.
i,M just new in this forum. this is actually regarding my lung scar. i have a very long story about this. first i was deported year 2009 due to tb spot found during my x-ray in qatar. i went home to cure it, when i was home i undergo sputum 3times but result was negative but during x-ray there is spot. so i went for treatment for 6months. then i tried dubai. during medical i was very scared but thanks god i passed the medical i dont know if it was miracle or what? then after i passed that medical i became very confident that i will pass my medical on the nect time. i resigned and join new company but during this time i was unfit and again i went home. i undergo again another treatment and came back dubai. during my medical they found again my lung scar they called me again in muhaisnah and 3days checking my sputum thanks again after that test they gave me fit result. and i promised to my self i will not change another company again to avoid prob but unfortunately my company closed so i had to search another work. this time it was only change status inside dubai i didnt exit so i didnt undergo x-ray so i was very happy. i was thinkin that if your only change status no need x-ray so i was very confident again when ive got good job and good salary that they will not give me x-ray but i was shocked when i went to al baraha ive got x-ray, now they called me again for another medical. im so paranoid even if i read a lots of articles about tb scar that no longer deported. is there anybody there who can help me or anyone having idea if they are still deporting somebody having old tb scar pls?

How can we remove the ban? What is the procedure after getting the medical records from home country? It will be red ribbon and attested in embassy of UAE? Then send the records here?

Hey magnificent123 or anyone can help me here..I request to read my case in patience😊
Actually i went to dubai in November 2017 in tourist visa and then i got job there but during medical they found scar (and during medical i really had severe cough so they might confused with my plain cough infections) and then they again called me for re medical and then send me to my country. Here in my country i went through all medical test and everything came back good... there's no scar even nd all blood test and other test were all fine. After that Even i passed GAMCA medical(topmost medical test for all gulf contries) in my home country. So could i go back there???? Because when they sent me back there in the immigration paper it was written "permanent ban". so could i visit again because i am totally fit and even i don't have any kind of scar. please do suggest if possible.

Hello! Did you try to get back in dubai as tourist? Did you succeeded?