Need some advice

Hello expat just want too ask some advice I'm cathy from France and I have a housemaid she's run away from her employer .. And we adopt here since we have same nationality. And she told us she have case already I want to help her as possible I call her employer and ask them how much for her freedom but her employer says that her passport es in deportation already  but if we will pay them with 5000$ he will gave my house maid passport and everything.. And now my husband says that we will never pay. Coz 5000$ too big and I Dont know what I'm gonna do to her and now she want too go home how can I help her..thank u

just Dont worry, Say her to go to jawazat Office, tell them whole story, if she need some guidance take someone who can deal good with public affairs department and tell them your dependencies and problem, things will sort out.

Naro21 wrote:

Hello expat just want too ask some advice I'm cathy from France and I have a housemaid she's run away from her employer .. And we adopt here since we have same nationality. And she told us she have case already I want to help her as possible I call her employer and ask them how much for her freedom but her employer says that her passport es in deportation already  but if we will pay them with 5000$ he will gave my house maid passport and everything.. And now my husband says that we will never pay. Coz 5000$ too big and I Dont know what I'm gonna do to her and now she want too go home how can I help her..thank u

Please visit French embassy and discuss the matter with them. With their help, the matter can be resolved in the blink of an eye.

If you want to get the issue sorted out without involving the embassy, it's going to take very long time and lot of money will have to be paid.

Thank u so much but she's Filipino like me but me  holding French passport coz I grow up and married in France.

Naro21 wrote:

Thank u so much but she's Filipino like me but me  holding French passport coz I grow up and married in France.

She'll have to go to the respective embassy. Philippines embassy in her case then, obviously.