Close

Visa cost Nha Trang

Hi, I used to do 3 month visa extensions for $50 and even as low as $35 in Nha Trang but that was in 2012. Apparently it is now $130. Can people confirm this and what are the best options now ? thanks

also another question, am I able to extend a 3 month single entry visa by a further 3 months or does it have to be a 3 month multiple entry visa to do this ?

:whistle:

panda7 :

also another question, am I able to extend a 3 month single entry visa by a further 3 months or does it have to be a 3 month multiple entry visa to do this ?

Vietnam waived the visa fees for Azerbaijanis as of January 1st.  I don't know about the cost of extensions, other than the fact that I've paid well over $130 for 3 month extensions of a business visa ($300 per).

Vietnam Waives Visa Fees for Citizens of Azerbaijan

spoke to 2 agencies yesterday and was told currently only 1 month extensions are available not 3 months ? can anyone confirm this and offer advice as I was planning to extend my visa by 3 months (as per normal)...

Where can I get a visa letter done? Suggestions?

Moderated by kenjee 3 weeks ago
Reason : Promotion of own services not allowed. Register company in business directory.

Mate...that's expensive... I know a place in HCMC that does an extension for $150.. for first extension.
anyone need one let me know.

Expatriate health insurance in Nha Trang

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nha Trang

Moving to Nha Trang

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nha Trang

Travel insurance in Nha Trang

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Nha Trang

Flights to Nha Trang

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Nha Trang