China Visa Inquiry

Hi Folks,

I'm Gregg Morris, a Liberian and subscriber of this site.

I'm a master student doing practicals in marine science in Vietnam as part of my Graduate Program. Currently, I'm on vacation and want to travel to Beijing for few days. Can someone please tell me the process? I've multiple visa entry status and it expires in 8 months from now.

Pls reply.

Regards,

Morris

I tried contact the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in both Saigon and Hanoi with no luck whatsoever, no English, bouncing emails.   I even tried to get help from the Australian Chinese Embassy ( I'm an Aussie).

In the end I took a direct HK Express flight out of Cam Ranh and went and applied at the Chinese consolate in HK.

Took about 4 hours, 2 the first waiting in line to put my application in and 2 waiting to pick it up my passport the next day.

Luckily for me it actually coincided with a Visa run :)

Dunno if that helps :)

how much was the Chinese visa and for how long ?

Everything you need to know here:

http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/fwxx/wgrqz/:)

Ahh [link under review].

Google "Chinese Embassy Hong Kong" and you'll find the link on the top.

Has all the from info you'll need from where, when, processing times, requirements, all the forms you need, fees.........

If you stay in Kowloon you just need to catch the ferry across the harbour and it's not far from the Exhibition terminal  about 2 streets back.

Get there early as the queues were long even when I got there before opening (hence the 2 hours ) .