New: Gatherings and events in Cambodia

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Cambodia?

To help you meet people and find outings in Cambodia, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Cambodia: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Cambodia page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

Excellent idea. Hope many events will find their way in this Event Calendar!

Why not? if the event has purpose for goodwill.

Very good idea, thank you. Is there a way of organizing an event where goodwill is combined with good deeds (not money but ideas for (minuscule) improvements? Thanks and cheers,

"....organizing an event where goodwill is combined with good deeds [not money but ideas for (minuscule) improvements]" as suggested by luckysara is a theme that is appealing and seems to me to promote civic engagement by expats. If this is an objective of an "Event" in this new section, one of the first order of business would be to identify & liaise with local, provincial or national stakeholders who hold keys to accomplishing the minuscule improvements placed in the spotlight. Good idea, luckysara.

Hello,

I am very new here in PP - and know nowhere to meet people and events.

Anyone can suggest? I love to do some volunteer work/teaching or meeting friends..

Thanks

Hi giangegiang,
                            Go to the new events page and you may find something that  you would like to join. Hope you find some nice new friends.

Tom.