Working in Saudi Arabia

I have applied for a job with saudi railways as a train driver just want to know the working conditions and general lifestyle there thanks.
     Andrew from australia

Hi Andrew
Saudi is gud country as far saving potential was concerned. You'll be working in Govt Dept hence you'll get paid on time per your contract terms & conditions. After 2 yrs you shud be able to buy an apt in Australia as there is nothing you can spend on up here. Just put a plan n stay wid in ur buget.
Life is much safer up here than any other part of the world at work place as well on hi street. You can raise a family if you were married.
I know some Europeans who spent all their working lives in SA & then got settled elsewhere other than their own countires..
We re already half the way, If you want to enjoy  see the world you can go out 3 to 4 times is yr.

There is no tax so you take home what you earn. Some consumables re subsidised & household staff is available at very competitive prices....SA is v gud place if you lived a simple life. I'd recommend any anyone to come for at least 2 yrs to realize how gud saudi society is contrary to what perception you get down under.
Enjoy the festive season & happy new year.Good day n good luck wid ur future plans.

Thanks very helpful