Live in Oman

What can I do and how there?! I need a job, house, some knowledges about the country, IŽm really scare!! Can you suggest anything??!! :thanks:

Hi Mara,
are you still in Muscat? if you are, I will be moving there in a few weeks. I am also Spanish. It would be nice to hear from you.

Veseca

Hi Mara, welcome to Expat.com :)
I'll move your topic to the English speaking forum for a better visibility! When posting in the Spanish forum, kindly write in Spanish ;)
Why are you going to Oman? Is your husband working there?
You can check out Oman's Classifieds for job, accomodation etc. Scroll down the page and you'll find a listing of all subsections of the Classifieds.
Share your expat experiences with the rest of us!

Hi Mara,

Dont be scared. Its a nice place to live in and very cool place.
Have you resloved youe problems. Pls let me know if I can help you in nay manner. I know some agents who can help you in getting home and also I have some contacts which may help you in getting jobs. Pls also post your reply to [email protected]

i am so pleased to help and provide kind advise... for any request plzz u can send me: [email protected]

regards
khalil
translator

Hi Khalil,
It is best to provide information to people requestion on the forum itself as it will certainly also be useful for other members in the future :)
Cheers
Arlette

hi dear

thanx 4 ur clarification...

dear Mara for more info about my country i would suggest that the ministry of information electronic website provide some useful information for expat and give useful links for other services...

and for any specific info i would be so pleased to answer

khalil

FeeAcer wrote:

Hi Khalil,
It is best to provide information to people requestion on the forum itself as it will certainly also be useful for other members in the future :)
Cheers
Arlette

Oman is a beautiful country, dont get scared!! once u secure a job, ur life will be soo easy.. i am pretty sure..
all the best

oman is one of the savest country in the world i can say and the rest depend on your job offer..you can handle it if you got good job offer...

so no need to be scared... :)

now we are realy having many happy days and celebrations going on i hope for allexpats to enjoy t....

next coming month will be the most active happy month when many national celebration, fireworks and the second asian beach games will b hosted in oman for the first time...

BE THERE AND TOGETHER WE SHINE !!!