Wanted for research, English Teachers in Brazil

Hi Everyone,
My name's Giselle, I was born in Sao Paulo but I moved to the UK when I was 5. My whole family lived there and slowly everyone drifted to different parts of the world and I ended up here, in Salvador.
I've been questioned and criticized many times for my decision to move back, but destiny knew on 9/11 that Brazil was where I'd live, and grow my own family of friends, happily.
I've been teaching for over 10 years, I started in France, and when I got to the point where I didn't have any time for new students,  I'd take it personally to find them a good teacher in the city, then in São Paulo etc. This has taken me down many similar paths and through many welcoming doors, but I'm at a point where I need to take a step further and help teachers and students help and promote each other on-line, offline and between the lines.
My questions are therefore, about teaching habits in Brazil, and below you will find the link to the survey. Its also been great for me to analyse and validate my hypothesis so I have made the results available too.
Thanks for participating, and please let me know about you and if you would also like to receive future information about my Start up.

goo.gl/forms/cg9Las80bm

A student survey will be available shortly too.
Obrigada!

Hello Giselle,

Good luck! I have a different job to offer, we are Architects and need someone to help us doing some calling in North America with a native English accent.
Our office is in Miami, and my partner is located in Toronto.

Cheers!

Hi there how would this work if I am in Brazil?

They dont come more native than me,
I am from England and Im "English",  and with an  Essex-London  accent.
is that any good to you

Hi there are you still looking for people?

I have lived in São Paulo for 25 years and work as a graphic designer/signage consultant and speak fluent portuguese. I have an on-line portfolio and work with national and multinational clients. But now I have decided to move in a new direction. Also worked in the same field for 11 years in San Francisco, California. LOTS of international expierience. Over 35 years in the sign/design buisness, but find it hard to get any talented help, so I end up doing it myself. It has become a bit stressful to say the least, but I LOVE what I do. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] to get a link to my on-line portfolio. Looking for new challenges!!